Cake, cash or time.
Many ways to support your PTO!
Your Parent Teacher Organization belongs to you. With your donations and volunteer time, the PTO plans exciting community events, buys new classroom materials, sends students on field trips and buys books for the library.
1. GIVE TIME: Volunteer to plan or work at an event.
2. DONATE MONEY: The PTO accepts donations any time of year.
3. ATTEND A PTO MEETING: First Tuesday from 6:30 to 8pm in the library.
4. GO SHOPPING: Make your dollar work for Hardy school.
5. BE A ROOM PARENT: Volunteer to be your child’s room parent.
6. ATTEND EVENTS: One all-school event a month during school year. Stop by!
7. BE A PTO BOARD MEMBER: Be presidential! Voting is in June.
8. BAKE: Events need food. Volunteer to bake or buy something to eat.
9. CLIP AND SAVE BOX TOPS: Drop off box Tops in the front door mailbox.
10. BUY A SWEATSHIRT: Hug a Hardy Dolphin!