One of the most satisfying experiences as a parent volunteer is the ability to research, suggest, and potentially implement school programs for the enrichment of the school curriculum, giving students unique learning experiences from outside resources!
Have an idea for a great program to supplement our kids’ learning? Let us know you’re interested!
2017-2018 Enrichment Programs
- KidStock theatre: Tolerance & Diversity
- Maddie Frost, local author, and her new book
K-2 and 3-5
- Singer/Songwriter Alistair Moock
- Anti-Bullying Program: Steve Nugent, martial arts teacher
- Discovery Museum Traveling Science Workshop: Sound
- The Energized Guyz: Powered Up!
- Author Visit: Author and illustrator Maris Wicks
- Spy Pond Park Environmental Enrichment Program